Friday, July 20, 2012

Hi. I'm on my holiday.

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
Aiya :S I'm a Muslim, I can't touch a dog when it is wet. I'm gonna seek for others' help I guess, then off to work. Can ah?

7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Neither, actually. But since this is a deep question, I have to think deeply I guess. I think I would rather be hurt by the one I love the most. It hurts, but its better than getting hurt by the one you trust the most, right? Well, what is love without trust, again? I forgive people easily, but I admit that its kinda hard for me to forget. It hurts me most when the person I trust hurt me. I feel cheated. I feel helpless. The person that I trust is the person that I'll turn to when having a bad time, difficulties, problems and whatnot. But if that person hurts me, well, uh. Yea. Um.

8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I don't know hahahahahahaha. Hi Saiful hiiiii hahahaha well Saiful isn't my best friend, but, hahahahaha taktahu hi Saiful hi, hahahaha. I'll keep quiet I guess. Awkward. Wuu. I never experienced this before. How should I know? :S

9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
Arwah Ayah Lim. Yes, I would like to if I have that chance. I don't know why. I just want to.

10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes? :3 Hahahaha I don't know. Yes, sometimes. I laugh at myself most of the times. I'm so funny haha lol k diam. And I'm nice (:O