Thursday, November 24, 2011

Itew cuti lew

Hi. Kite kan, kita tengah cuti tau. Kite taktahu nak buat apa. Kite bosan sangat! Bosan tau!

K hi. So, I'm on one week holiday now. I have nothing to do other than tidur, makan macam monster, tengok TV, tidur lagi, dan tengok TV, makan, dan sebagainya. Secara jujurnya, buku tak bawak keluar from bag pun. Ada la sikit. Notes enzyme tu baca la sikit :3
Yea, the current block is Biochemistry, which is, ugh I dont know, a silent killer? Well, it isnt supposed to be a killer, but dia punya susah tu, pergh! Susah gila tau, sedih mak, tercabar Kak Long Cheras (me) ni tau! And compared to Anatomy and Physiology blocks, they both are umm, better, I guess. But Biochemistry, haih ): Exam? Heh, dont say a word about exam. Okay, I will -.- Exam susah gila and this is serious! Memang susah gila since I focused more on all metabolisms, but things like enzymes, nutrition, I just read through. Haih. And sekarang, menyesal )': So I need to study harder la next time.
And oh, I had fun with Husna, Thaqifah, Nadiah and Wan after the exam :'D We ate sushi, played bowling, snapped some photos, ate at William's apa tah and the dishes were delicious!

And now, I'm craving for Sushi King and Burger King ):

So... K... Bye... You know, I'm a kind of person who, well, you know, I have ideas but they suddenly go away T_T

Bye bye and take care folks!

And congrats Harimau Muda for winning the match for the SEA games! :D Get enough rest and play well next time, lebiyuuu hioooooookk :3