Friday, July 22, 2011

My kind of guy -.-

My kind of guy. Heh. Hahahahaha. And why the hell am I posting this? Because I'm bored now, and I have quite few things to do but I don't really have the mood to do everything now. K. And I found this at Nabby's blog and I was like 'uuuuuh macam best. Macam best wo oh oh' Okay since when Lagi Best jadi Macam Best o.0 Uh, sejak tadi, k. Hehe, macam takde survey lain nak buat hehehe. Eh adaaaaa, tapi 92 question, hmm, penat nak jawab and fikir. Banyak kerja ni. Mandi pun belum, hhnnnfff :B I don't know whether this is fun or not, but I hope it is. Takde la rasa wasted.

Let's begin now. Ahem.


if you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"
if you're a girl - post it as "my kind of guy"
to whichever gender you prefer, really.


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Well. Bonus, I should say. Anak-anak pun comel :B

2. Smart?
Yes, yes yes!

3. Preferred age?
Same age or few years older

4. Preferred height?
Taller than me, little bit taller will do

5. How about sense of humor?
Yes. MUST HAVE GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR ALWAYS. But know how to be serious too.

6. How about piercings?
No

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Yes. But if there's anything not good, just voice it out. K

8. Pink hair?
No -______-

9. Mushy or no?
HAHAHAHAHAHA, no. Sometimes, okay kut.

10. Thin or fat?
Average. Not too thin, not too fat.

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
White, yellow hikhik

12. Long hair or short hair?
Short -____-

13. Plastic or metal?
Metal, koff koff

14. Smells good?
Of course! Then I'll be in silent mode and just smell and smile :'>

15. Smoker?
If possible, no. But if he is a smoker, err, just don't smoke in front of me. I don't want him to be a murderer

16. Drinker?
No -_____-

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Oh yeah, cute hikhik

18. Muscular?
Kat abs and kat lengan sikit, fuuuuuhhh

19. Plays piano?
(':

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
(':

21. Plays violin?
Err err (':

22. Sings very well?
Not well pun okay, as long as he can sing

23. Vain?
No

24. With glasses?
I don't mind. Mama suka lah

25. With braces?
(':

26. Shy type?
Yes

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
No -_____-

28. Active or passive?
Active

29. Tight or bomb?
Err err err aaaaaa errr. Apa tu?

30. Singer or dancer?
Both :D

31. Stunner?
Well. Little bit, kut

32. Hiphop?
Hahahaha please, no

33. Earrings?
NO!

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
No, nampak sangat budget hot, ek eleh

35. Dimples?
Yes (':

36. Bookworm ?
Tak yah obses sangat

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Yes (':

38. Playful?
With me and kids, but not every minute

39. Flirt?
No. I kinda dislike being flattered

40. Poem writer?
Bonus

41. Serious?
Depends

42. Campus crush?
Err, naaaaaaaaahh

43. Painter?
No

44. Religious?
A must. A guy who is cool, but religious. Oh my how cool is that? Haha

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Yes, tapi pandai-pandai la

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Neither

47. Speaks 20 languages?
Aha, budget, takyah

48. Loyal or faithful?
Both

49. Good kisser?
Aheeeeemm, yeah, hikhik

50. Loves children?
YES YES YES!

Hmm. Boleh tahan, quite fun. Boleh disyorkan pada gadis-gadis dan mamat-mamat yang bosan di luar sana. Cheng, boleh la kau buat. Syiqin pun. Husna pun boleh la, boleh boleh :P Okay gtg, take care, bye!

Make up your mind, Nad