Wednesday, January 25, 2012

22nd January 2012

Lets read a story. A short story.


22nd January. It was his 20th birthday. Nothing special that had been done on that day, I guess. There was just a watch, bought from Padini Authentics, and a card, and they were put in a black paper bag. Yes. Only those. I went to Jusco Cheras Selatan, just to buy those things, with Syuvynn as an accompany. After having Prosperity for brunch, I searched for a perfect gift that I should give this year. And yea, I bought a watch. It wasn't from Rolex, Bell & Ross or whatever, and it was not that expensive, but I liked it and I would like to see he wearing that watch that I bought. Yes. 


Wong Solo, Bangi. We went there for lunch. His lunch. No cake, nor candies, nor balloons. Only Ayam Penyet, Teh O' Ais, Air Kelapa Muda and Sirap Limau. 


Allah is great. Allah is amazing. He showed me the truth, that I'd never thought before. Well, I had thought about it, but only for several times. And I refused to believe or to think about it so much. 


And the truth was revealed. A guy, that you used to love and still loving, well, went to a club one night and danced with someone that you would describe as a bitch. And just think, how would you handle that kind of situation? On his birthday, and the truth was revealed, and you were upset, how would you handle it? Would you shout at him, cry, or just keep quiet?


I cried. I cried so hard. 


He begged. I didn't know what to say. He apologized. And I accepted his apology, and him.


Haih. What was that? Stupid or something that was just ugh.


I have no idea. Haih. Allah, please help me in making decisions. And please help him, in transforming him to a better person. Please make me strong, stronger than ever. Amin.


Thats all I've got to say. Good night. Sleep well. Take care. And my apologies, to all.